Competitive Positioning eBook
27 pages of deep dive into competitive positioning, differentiation and market segmentation for technology-based products and innovations.
What is this for?
Competitive Positioning Strategy is the single largest influence on technology and innovations buying decision. We have created this eBook to help you build a wining market position.
- Learn fundamentals on how the Technology Adoption Lifecycle impacts competitive positioning.
- Have a thorough understanding of your opportunities and Ideal Customer Profile.
- Prioritize market opportunities.
- Build a differentiated positioning estament that aligns with your market.
- Learn how to build market influence, awareness and WOM.
- Design an influence and awareness program.
- Self-asses your position.
What's the content of the eBook?
We describe our methods with examples and case studies to build a customer-aligned position. The topics we cover are:
- Competitive positioning strategy fundamentals.
- Market segmentation / opportunity assessment.
- Competitive differentiation in tech.
- Building your Ideal Customer Profile.
- Crafting your positioning statement.
- Helping the market position your product/business.
- The market infrastructure —or ecosystem— concept.
- Market ecosystem relations as the key to positioning your product.
- Key competitive positioning tasks as your market evolves.
- Self-test your competitive positioning strength.
Get the tool
in your inbox
We have also developed this as an online tool in Miro, that you can copy and use interactively.